Meet My Team

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Celebrate Mother's Day with my new Love You Most kit!

There's a very special day coming up in the U.S.--Mother's Day. It is the day we set aside to honor our mothers with gifts or, maybe, some "spoiling'. Whatever will make our mother's understand that they are appreciated.

When my daughter was small, multiple times a day we would tell each other "I love you". The response was always "I love you more". When we got tired of playing that game, the final response was "I love you most". Since there's nothing better than "most", that settled it til we started all over again. Grab this kit and tell YOUR Mother "I love you most".



 Here's a closer look at what's inside:





Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week and a happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment