Meet My Team

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Check out my new Looks Like Home Kit at my Scrapbird store + Freebies!

The combination of red, white, and blue has been my favorite color combination for bazillion years. My entire college wardrobe (hand made by myself and my mother) was based on these colors. I have some photos from those days that I should scrap, so I made myself a kit. If you like all things nautical, have photos of seashore towns in New England, come from Great Britain or Sweden, or, like me, just love red or white or blue, I’ll bet you have some things you should scrap in these colors too. So, being the generous person I am, I decided to share MY kit with you, LOL.
This kit includes 17 patterned papers and 6 solid papers. Elements include: 1 flowerbox, 3 frames, 6 glittered berry branches, 4 journalers, 5 stacked flowers, 7 simple flowers to use to create your own color combination of stacked flowers or any other way you choose, 7 fabric 5-petal flowers, 7 ricraks, 7 flat stitched ribbons, 7 curly strings, 8 stylized leaves, a heart border, 6 gingham bows, 7 buttons, 7 doodled flowers, and 7 fabric flowers. You’ll also find 3 alphas, one red with white dots, one blue glitter, and one light blue with white dots, all with an acrylic finish. Each alpha has 26 lowercase alphas, 10 numerals and 4 common punctuation marks. Each alpha is presented on a full sheet.






 I also have three separate packs that match this kit:




You can find them in my Scrapbird store:


Finally, I have two freebies for you to grab!


You can pick up the following alpha over at my personal blog, here:

http://www.p-u-s-h.typepad.com/


You can also download the following minikit here:

https://www.hightail.com/download/cUJXQ3QwQXBsMHpMYnNUQw



Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment