Meet My Team

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Check out my new Morning Glory kit in my Scrapbird Store!

Early in the morning is my favorite time to visit the garden, cup of coffee in hand. I love the bright blue sky, the fresh breeze, the warming sunshine on my face, the blend of fragrances from the flowers in bloom, the visual treat of a rainbow of floral hues. This kit is my celebration of that little ritual. I hope you'll find a memory to celebrate with it.... Your favorite jeans? That "special" pink blouse you wear when you want to look great? That massive hedge you trimmed all by yourself? Scrap on!

Here's a closer look at what's inside:





Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment