Meet My Team

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Check out my new Play Ball kit in my Scrapbird Store! + Freebie

Kudos to moms and dads and grandparents of little boys and little girls. Life is about to get hectic as summer closes in on us. One of the activities that signals summer is baseball. And, not just baseball but softball and t-ball and other variations as well. Every week there'll be multiple practices and games to which you will be called on to drive the kids, cheer the kids, feed the kids, and share in the excitement of it all. Scrap these sometimes hectic but always fun memories with a kit specially designed with baseball in all its variations in mind.
 
 
 
 Here's a closer look at what's inside:







Head on over to my personal blog for a great freebie!


Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment