Meet My Team

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Check out my NEW Happy Birthday kit in my Scrapbird store!

No matter where you live or how old you are, birthdays are a cause to celebrate. For the little ones, it's a celebration of their growth and achievements. For those of us who've been around the block a few times, it becomes a celebration of experience gained and, if you've been around a LONG time, a celebration that you're still here to do it again! This is a fun birthday kit with colors and patterns that work really well for both males and females.






 Here's a closer look at what's inside:







Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment