Meet My Team

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Check out my new No Ordinary Man collection in my Scrapbird store!

One day a year we celebrate the men in our lives with "Father's Day". But our menfolks deserve to be celebrated so much more often. This kit seeks to give you a platform on which to build a layout that will tell your husband, dad, brother, son, etc., just how much you value him. No man should feel he is "ordinary" in the eyes of his loved ones.



  Here's a closer look at what's inside:




I also have two packs available for purchase:






You can find them in my Scrapbird store, here:



Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment