Meet My Team

Monday, June 27, 2016

Check out my new Ms. Right kit in my Scrapbird store!

A number of years ago, I was engaged to a gentleman whose last name was "Wright". I got ALL the Ms. Right jokes during that engagement. My favorite was "I knew I was marrying Mrs. Right; I just didn't know her first name was gonna be 'Always'." Here is a whimsical kit designed to celebrate the differences between men and women, husbands and wives. We come at things with a different mindset, a different way of doing things, different ways of dealing with our emotions, and so on, yet, we can celebrate how strong these differences make us as a team! Celebrate your significant other today with a layout using "Ms. Right".






Here's a closer look at what's inside:







 Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment