Meet My Team

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Scrap those Goblins with my All Hallows Eve collection!

Where in the world has this year gone?! Can you believe that Halloween is just around the corner? Pretty soon, your camera cards and cell phone cameras will be filled with pictures of your cute little trick or treaters. :) Lucky for you, I have added my All Hallows Eve collection to my Scrapbird store. While the elements are definitely aimed towards those Halloween pages, the colors in this collection make it very versatile for a number of uses. 

Here is the page kit: 



There are also some fun add ons available...







I would love to see what you do with this kit if you purchase it. As always, you can feel free to leave a link in the comments! Thanks so much for looking, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment