Meet My Team

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Four Eyes kit is quite the "spectacle"!

When I was a kid, if you wore glasses, they called you "four eyes" and made fun of you. These days, however, glasses are something of a badge of honor. They give you a look of intelligence; you are accorded "nerd" status if you wear glasses and most of us stand back with our mouths open around a nerd. These days, if you wear glasses, you are most likely in the majority and there are many many styles from which to choose. Truth is, glasses have become a fashion accessory. So, scrap your eye exam results, your kiddo in a cute new pair of glasses, or nearly any photo with fall colors with this beautiful kit.



 Here are some closer looks at what is inside this kit...








I would love to see what you create with this kit, so feel free to link back to them here or on my Facebook page! Thanks so much for looking, and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment