Meet My Team

Monday, November 3, 2014

It's Pickin Apple time in my Digiscrap Boutique store!

I hope everyone had a great Halloween!  While the stores now all think it's Christmas :) , it isn't Winter quite yet.  If you still have some pictures to scrap of your trip to the local orchard this fall, or maybe some of the beautiful colors this time of year, then you will want to head over to my Digiscrap Boutique store.  I have added my Pickin' Apples collection to my store there, and there is PLENTY in this collection to get those layouts taken care of.


Here is a look at the kit (also sold as a separate element, paper or alpha pack):


I also have a template pack, some clusters, and a set of stacked papers:




Thanks so much for looking.  If you grab any of this and do a page or two, I would love to see what you create!




No comments:

Post a Comment