Meet My Team

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Beautiful NEW Attitude of Gratitude collection from Hotflash Designs!

I have a brand new collection in my ACOT store, and I am a bit excited about how useful I know it will be. With a beautiful "grateful" banner, "Attitude of Gratitude" is perfect for the amazing Thanksgiving pictures you will have this year.  But even more, the neutral tones with the addition of some gorgeous color "pops", make this collection compliment pages of many kinds.

You can find it all HERE in my ACOT store.

Take a look at the kit (also sold as separates):


I also have an add on alpha pack and an add on paper pack:



Thanks so much for looking!  I can't wait to see what you come up with.  If you do a page with this collection, I would love for you to leave a link to it in the comments. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment