Meet My Team

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Tiffany's Mini Kit - New in my Scrapbird Store!

Could you use a "pretty" little kit? When I first started working on this, I called the folder "Just Pretty Papers". Then I decided those pretty papers deserved some pretty elements. Finally I decided that a mini kit that contained elements just couldn't be called "Just Pretty Papers". It reminded me of the famous store where fancy jewelry is sold so I changed the name to Tiffany's. It might surprise you, but the gray papers in this kit would work well for masculine layouts as well....






Here's a closer look at what's inside:





Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment