Meet My Team

Monday, August 15, 2016

Check out my new kit, Dreams Are Forever, in my Scrapbird store!

Walt Disney said "Dreams are forever". Consider: A child has a dream. Let's pretend it's a dream of going to Disneyland. The day you finally get to go there, well that day stays in your memory "forever". And if you dreamed, as a child, to go to Disneyland and you never got to go, I think there's a tiny tinge of sadness and disappointment about that which lasts "forever". This kit will help you scrap memories of trips to Disneyland and all things mouse. Or, you can scrap your memories of watching The Mouseketeers in black and white re-broadcast on TV. Or, you can use it to scrap a lot of other memories as well.






 Here's a closer look at what's inside:






Thanks so much for taking a look! I would love to see what you do with this or any of my other kits, so feel free to leave me a link to your layouts! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment