Meet My Team

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Brand New & 20% off! Back to School Kit!

You've bought the backpacks, you waded through a looooong list of school supplies and most likely have either gotten the kids back to school, or if you homeschool, you have started your year. Now you need to get around to scrapping those back to school pictures before the next school year. ;) I have a NEW kit in my store that will be perfect for getting the job done! Take a look at my Back to School Page Kit. For a limited time, you can grab it at a 20% off savings!!



Here are some closer looks at what is inside...






As always, I would love to see what you do with this, and I always welcome you to link back to your pages here or on my Facebook page! Thanks so much for looking and have a great week!









No comments:

Post a Comment